Terms and Conditions
- You cannot copyright my tracks in any way or form
- On YouTube DO NOT check the “Turn on Content ID Matching” check box
- On other platforms do not claim any copyright to the music
- You cannot re-upload my music and turn on monetization, sell it as a product or claim my work as your own
Eddie Aich maintains the sole copyright holder of any works covered by this Usage Policy. In no way does this Usage Policy transfer any copyright ownership of
the music to you, only the ability to use it.
I will not be held accountable for any loss you experience from your content that uses my music including but not limited to: loss of income, profit, business, data, reputation.
False Copyright Claims
I will not be held financially accountable for any potential fraudulent use of my original music, resulting in false
copyright claims on your content, such as re-distribution of my work under false names.
If you believe you have received a false copyright claim, provide the following information and I will help you as soon as possible:
- On what platform you got the claim
- A link to your claimed video
- What track you used; with timestamps
- A screenshot showing the claim in its entirety
- Text specifying who the claimant is
Please include this information and complete this contact form Contact Form.
You may not use my music in any content that:
- Depicts unsanctioned violence against another person
- Is deemed inappropriate for children
- Portrays extremist ideologies that are harmful
Any misuse of my music in the above contexts will be reported as copyright infringement and/or a content takedown request.